Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No change...

I really dont have much to report.  I had hardly any change in "the count" this week.  I dropped from 21 to 20 which is definitely not what we were expecting or hoping for.  We talked to the nurse in depth and it seems like we are more concerned than her.  We are now in a waiting period to see how my body will respond this week.  Many have asked if I can tell physically how my body is responding that particular week and I can not.  I wish I did have some kind of indication but I do not.  

Please pray.  We are really wanting for the count to fall significantly this week.  Many people have asked how many more weeks and we still do not know.  Once I get to zero, I will have 3 more weeks.  So, this leaves us with at least 3-4 weeks now.  There has been a rumor that I am through with chemo and as much as I would love for that to be true, it is not.  I still go weekly for chemo.

Thanks for sticking with me in this process.  I will be rejoicing in remission soon!  

No comments: