Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still not zero, but still dropping!

Well, I am sad to report that "the count" was not zero today, but it did drop and dropped a lot.  My count today was 219 and that is still more than cut in 1/2.  We are praying that next week will be the week that I hit zero.  

I am still feeling pretty good.  I did have a lot of nausea last week but I have changed medicines and that seems to be working a lot better for me.  My mouth ulcers are still hanging around but over the weekend the mouth wash seemed to help a little.  Overall, my body is tolerating the chemo great.  

Thanks for staying in touch. 

2 comments:

jules said...

i am soooo excited for you! i will continue to pray that zero will come soon...as in next week! hang in there and know that tons of prayers are coming your way! love ya

Anna said...

whoo hoo! awesome! We're still praying for you! big hugs!